Introducing Software Version 5.0.8
Updated on Nov 11, 2020
Q01 Updater v1.10
- Improve overall stability
- New models:
Zotye: Meet 5
Venucia: T60, D60
Trumpchi: GS8, GS7, GS4, GS4 NE, GS3, GM8, GM6, GE3, GA6, GA4, Aion S, Aion LX
Traum: Seek 5
Toyota: Levin, Land Cruiser Prado, Land Cruiser, IZOA, INNOVA, Highlander, GT86, FJ Cruiser, Crown, Corolla iM, Corolla, C-HR, Avalon, Alphard, 4Runner
Suzuki: Cultus, Alto
Subaru: Justy, Crosstrek
Scion: iM, FR-S
Ford: Mondeo, Shelby Mustang, F-350 Super Duty, F-150 SuperCrew, F-150 Reg/Ext,
- Updated software in order to optimalize power usage and efficiency for sensor
- Added market area prompt feature in the main interface.
- Multiple bugs fixing
- Software stability enhancement
- Improvement of burning speed
- New car model supported!
- Bugs fixed
What’s new in version 4.23.09?
- Re-designing Communication Protocols, everything is more stable and faster.
2. Optimizing programming procedure and reducing sensor programming time notably.
3. Supporting more cars!
- Supporting multiple language including Dutch, Russian and French.
- Now we release a customized version of our firmware. You can find here.
- Fix bugs.